Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blogging Winners!

Hello Cho's
The blogging contest has finished and I have to say after looking at some of the entries in the comments the creativity and thought into the way your blogs looked was incredible! The staff have chosen 7 awesome blogs to win the contest.


I loved Billybubble's design for his blog. It gave a real sense of winter and I loved his cool gagets and snow which falls down on the blog. Click HERE to see his blog.


I loved Isabelle's background to her blog as she used the Christmas colours to really give it the feel of Christmas. Click HERE to see her blog.


Peace's blog had some awesome Christmas songs and I loved her header! Click HERE to visit her blog.


Minymo123's Blog (Me!)


I loved Theufo's header as it had lot's of different things on it! His background with the snowmen was also pretty cool! Click HERE to go to his blog.


Struty's blog really got me into the swing of Christmas! His moving spaceship at the top was awesome. Click HERE to go to his blog.


Eathan's Blog was really cool! I loved all the Santa hats that were in his background. Click HERE to go to his blog.

All of your blogs were outstanding and you have all been awarded the following items...

1. A Feather
2. 5000 Bugs
3. 14 days Citizenship

Remember if you didn't win this time don't be disappointed. There will be another blogging contest in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment