Sunday, June 10, 2012

Updates for June!


Hey guys. I know I haven't posted in a while but as you see, I have remodeled my blog a lot! Some of you guys wont see the full header so if you do, it looks like this:

Now to some cool updates!

Firstly, new items and things for membership has arrived.
For just one month, you can buy it at its regular price, $4.99 for a cool helment.


But if you are planning on something more spring-ish, you would go for the 6 month citizenship that gives you a bee suit with an extra bonus, the chopix suit! Looks like this:


Remember Chobots.com? I do very much. The chobots team has decided on bring back the money exchange! Looks very much like this:

It is not opened yet but I can't wait till it is! :)


We also have a few updates on trackers. As you can see on my blog, http://cho-assistance.blogspot.com/ , My tracker has been changed a bit. The chobots team has seen that it may be challenging when chobots are trying to find other chobots so they set up a system so we can locate out friends! Check mine out by scrolling down and looking to the left or just look at this picture:


You do have a choice if you want to show where you are by clicking on the menu and selecting either a check mark or no check mark shown below.


Now to our last update. The chobots team has decided to add checkers and chess to the classroom! Check it out when you can!





Well, thats all for now. I hope to post soon! :)

[Image: 2-5.png]

No comments:

Post a Comment